Supercomputing Frontiers Europe 2018
Marzec 12 - Marzec 14
Supercomputing Frontiers is an annual international conference that provides a platform for thought leaders from both academia and industry to interact and discuss visionary ideas, important global trends and substantial innovations in supercomputing.
The fourth edition – Supercomputing Frontiers Europe 2018 – will explore global trends and innovations in high performance computing and will feature an exciting lineup of speakers. The programme will include sessions on:
- Applications and tools for the exascale era,
- Climate modelling and weather forecasting,
- Deep Learning in science and medicine,
- Data analytics in science and business,
- New, non-standard processor architectures,
- Integration of computing hardware, storage and networking in HPC and Big Data domains.
More details about the conference available on the SCFE18 website.