tel. (+48) 575 954 370, pok. 1.120
Mansour Esmaeil Zaei is a technology broker for the Middle East region in the UTTC UW. He graduated from the Payame Noor University, Tehran (PNU) in the field of change management. Currently, he is a second-year PhD student (Entrepreneurship) at the Faculty of Management of the University of Warsaw.
He is responsible at UTTC UW for the following subjects:
- Analyzing the Middle East market potential/opportunity for the selected patents and inventions;
- Researching, discovering, and negotiating with potential clients (companies) from the Middle East region for the UTTC UW patents and inventions;
- Preparing non-confidential summaries of patents or inventions for marketing purposes (in Persian and Arabic languages);
- Preparing a database of potential clients (companies) from the Middle East region;
- Identify unmet needs in the Middle East industries or market.