tel. (+48) 575 954 370, pok. 1.120
Mansour Esmaeil Zaei is a Technology Broker for the Middle East region in the UOTT UW. He is also a third-year Ph.D. candidate (Entrepreneurship and small businesses) at the Faculty of Management of the University of Warsaw. He is responsible at UOTT UW for the following subjects:
- Analyzing the Middle East market potential/opportunity for the selected patents, inventions, measurement and analysis services, and ongoing scientific projects of the University of Warsaw;
- Researching, discovering, and negotiating with potential clients (companies) from the Middle East region for the selected patents, inventions, measurement and analysis services, and ongoing scientific projects of the University of Warsaw;
- Finding partners for ideas and technologies developed by researchers of University of Warsaw;
- Merging business partners interested in the development of solutions with the academic team of the University of Warsaw.
- Identify unmet needs in the Middle East industries or market.
- Providing consultancy services to the interested international companies regarding R&D&I sector in Poland.